WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS (Content Management System), with a 50 to 60 percent share of the CMS market, and over 70 million websites use the system to manage their web content.
There is a lot of competition in the SEO realm.
To stay ahead of the pack in the digital world, it is important that you employ a good SEO strategy on your website. Luckily, there are tons of plugins for WordPress that will help you do just that!
In fact, there are over 40,000 plugins built for use with WordPress. There is a vast amount of features for you to choose from.
However, fear not, as we have narrowed it down to the 10 best and most beneficial SEO plugins for WordPress.
Next is a hugely popular plugin by Yoast. This is a great plugin that helps you manage many different aspects of your WordPress site’s SEO.
Many users consider it to be the most powerful of all SEO plugins. Whether you are a freelance blogger or working in a marketing agency, there is something in this plugin for everyone to love.
And, best of all, it’s free!
What’s so great about Yoast SEO?
• Snippet editor to edit title and meta description on the fly and tell you if they’re too short or long
• Built-in XML Sitemap functionality takes the pain out of producing one yourself
• Feedback on Keyword Optimization with Focus Keyword Testing
Born in 2016, SEOPress is quickly scaling to the top of the most used WordPress SEO plugins. SEOPress is an all-in-one freemium plugin that allows you to optimize your SEO, improve social sharing, and boost your traffic.
What’s great about this plugin?
• Save space on your plugins list: Google Tag Manager, Broken Link Checker, or All in One Schemes. No need to install the Get Rich Snatch plugin
• Ad-free, even in its free version: white label option, neither footprints nor anonymous data sent.
• The cheapest freemium SEO plugin on the market: With $39 per year, you can use it on an unlimited number of sites and get 1 year of support and updates.
ALL IN ONE SEO PACK (WITH WOOCOMMERCE ADD-ON):
All in One SEO Pack has similar capabilities to Yoast SEO with the main difference being its stellar integration with e-commerce sites. Along with the WooCommerce add-on, this plugin combo is a powerful tool for your web store.
If you use WooCommerce for your store, the All in One SEO Pack add-on functionality will leave you delighted. The all in one plugin is also a go-to for SEO, as it can automatically generate meta descriptions and keywords and optimize your titles.
What’s so great about them?
• Automatic metadata generation
• Notifies you of duplicate content
• Easy integration with Google Analytics
• With the WooCommerce add-on, your All in One dialog will display on the Add/Edit Products window in WooCommerce
Picking the 3 best SEO plugins for WordPress was no easy task, but with our picks, we’re confident that even the most novice of SEO strategists will be able to rank well on the search engines.
Plugins presented range from analytical to practical and will meet the SEO needs of everyone from hobby bloggers to e-commerce start-ups.